Account Executive, K-12
We’re looking for professionals who can create and leverage relationships with K-12 education leadership, including district/system administrators and school leadership, to understand customer requirements, generate sales opportunities and drive revenue growth. This is to be accomplished through prospecting, networking, meetings, conferences or other forums.
- Build BrightFish Learning brand awareness and visibility and represent us at relevant local, state and national association conferences and meetings.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of key BrightFish products and services for effective positioning to administrators and key influencers.
- Develop account strategies and territory plans that address customer needs and issues while meeting assigned quotas and targets.
- Prioritize activities; analyze competitors’ activities and adjust appropriately.
- Strategically plan sales calls by outlining objectives and actions.
- Develop and manage multiple territories.